Who We Are
This website is operated by Circle Graphics, Inc.
For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the website, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data, and the originating domain name of a user’s internet service provider. This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you or your device.
- recognize you and your device when you visit this website and have recently signed-in from that device (i.e. this enhances your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time); and
- obtain information about your preferences and use of our website; and
- gather statistical data to help improve our content, products, and services, and to help us better understand our users’ requirements; and
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing personalized advertisements; and
- make your experience on this website more efficient and enjoyable.
- collect information around abandoned shopping carts. A cart is considered abandoned after one hour of inactivity/lack of purchase. Once the timer has expired an SMS message may be sent as a reminder.
Types of Cookies
The cookies we place on your device fall into the following categories:
- Session Cookies—these allow our website to link your actions during a particular browser session. These expire each time you close your browser and do not remain on your device afterwards.
- Persistent Cookies—these are stored on your device in between browser sessions. These allow your preferences or actions across our website to be remembered. These will remain on your device until they expire or until you delete them from your browser’s cache.
- Essential Cookies—these cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate our website and use its features. These cookies cannot be used to identify you or your device.
- Performance Cookies—these cookies collect information about how you use our website (e.g. the pages you go to most often). These cookies cannot be used to identify you or your device. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and only used to improve how our website works.
- Functionality and Marketing Cookies—these cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make (e.g. your user name, language, last action, search preferences, and products added to cart) to provide enhanced and personalized service.
The Cookies We Use
The table below provides more information about the third-party cookies we use and why we use them:
What they do
24 hours for _gid.
2 years for _ga.
These are third-party cookies used by Google that allow us to use the Google Analytics servce. These cookies are used for anonymous visitor tracking on our website. We use Google Analytics to compile reports and improve the website.
These are third-party cookies used by Zendesk that allow us to provide an interactive “chat” feature on our website.
This third-party cookie is used for anonymous visitor tracking on our website. We use this information to compile reports and improve the website.
When your session with our website expires.
This third-party cookie is used because our website is hosted on Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) and uses the AWS feature, Elastic Load Balancing (“ELB”), to provide enhanced website performance.
1For more information on Google Analytics, visit the official Google Analytics website.
2For more information on Zendesk, visit the official Zendesk website.
3For more information on Facebook, visit the official Facebook website.
4For more information on AWS, visit the official AWS website.
How to Turn Off Cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that this website will not function without them. For further information about cookies and how to disable them, please visit https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies.
How to Contact Us
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to our Privacy Officer at email@example.com. We will respond within ten (10) business days.
Changes to This Policy
This policy was published on January 1, 2020 and last updated on January 15, 2020.